Summer Roasted Potato Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Serves: 4-6 servings
Large baking sheet or glass 9”x 13” baking dish
Medium mixing bowl
Your favorite knife
* 2 lb New Potatoes halved and sliced lengthwise
* 2 yellow squash sliced
* 8 oz baby shiitake mushroom stems removed
* 2 Sweet Anaheim peppers seeded and cut into 1/2” strips
* 2 Creole Tomatoes sliced in half
* 1 Sweet onions thinly slice
* 1- 3/4 lb bag okra
* 3 rosemary sprigs 1-stem removed and chopped
* 2 tarragon sprigs, stems removed (if needed) & chopped
* 2 spearmint sprigs, stems removed & chopped
* 3 cloves garlic minced
* 1 tbsp thyme
* White cooking wine
* Olive oil
* Balsamic vinegar
* 1 lemon juiced
* Salt & Pepper to taste
Roasting Potatoes & Veggies:
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Toss new potatoes with sweet onion, 2 rosemary sprigs, drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper in a large mixing bowl.
Spread potato mixture out on baking sheet or glass baking dish and roast for about 20 minutes.
Remove roasted potatoes from the oven to add Okra, Anaheim peppers & Creole tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil, white wine, & balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes add yellow squash and shiitake mushrooms—roast for 10 minutes more.
Remove from oven discard rosemary sprigs. Allow cool, about 5 minutes—toss with dressing and finish with fresh lemon juice drizzled on top.
Whisk together chopped rosemary, tarragon, spearmint, thyme, garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, salt, & pepper in a bowl until well combined. Serve at room temperature.