Blueberry Caprese Salad
This festive salad includes red, white, and blue ingredients, and is perfect for this holiday weekend (and all of your summer cookouts!). The flavors compliment each other and the blueberries add just a bit of sweetness. Plus, you can find the ingredients at our roadside stands!
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella, sliced into small pieces
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add tomatoes, blueberries, and mozzarella to a large bowl.
- Toss with balsamic vinegar until tomatoes, cheese, and blueberries are evenly coated.
- Top with basil leaves.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.