Crunchy Radish & Turnip Salad
Want to try something new in a salad? It doesn’t get any easier than this one! Pick up some fresh radishes and turnips, plus our toasted sesame oil & American Vinegar Works rice wine vinegar from Norman’s Gourmet selection!
- 12 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 small salad/spring turnips, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- juice of half a lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- coarse kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and stir gently but thoroughly to combine and coat all the slices.
- Taste and season with salt (you’ll need salt – start with a little pinch and gradually add it until the flavors “pop” as much as you like.)