- 1 TBSP Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 lb. Green beans
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet.
- Stir the beans to coat with oil. Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce; cover, and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.