Peach, Tomato & Burrata Salad
Here’s a little twist on the traditional caprese salad… replace the mozzarella with burrata & add peaches!
- 2 yellow peaches, sliced
- Pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of basil leaves, ripped
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Thinly slice peaches around the pit and slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- On a large plate, arrange peach slices and tomatoes. Top with burrata and use a fork to break it up.
- Remove the basil leaves from their stems, break into pieces, and sprinkle on top of peaches & tomatoes.
- Drizzle balsamic & olive oil over the salad and flavor with salt & pepper. Serve & enjoy!