Peach & Tomato Summer Salsa
Stop by our roadside stands to get the ingredients for this delicious salsa dish, and while you’re there, why not pick up some Natalie’s margarita mix!?
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, peeled & diced
- 1 large red tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded & diced (optional)
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- small bunch of cilantro
- pinch of salt
- Chop tomato, peaches, jalapeño, and onion and combine together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add salt and lime juice, adjusting for taste.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow flavors to set.