- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Fill large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- When water boils, blanch collard leaves for 5 seconds. Remove leaves with slotted spoon and submerge in ice water. Drain and set aside.
- Place tofu in large bowl and mash with wooden spoon until it breaks into small pieces. Add lemon juice and miso and mix well.
- In food processor, combine half of the tofu mixture, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add pureed tofu to reserved crumbled tofu in bowl and stir gently until blended. Stir in parsley.
- Remove thick bottom stems from collard greens. Cut at least an inch into leaves to remove thicker part of stem. Place 1/2 cup tofu mixture in center of each leaf. Roll up leaves, folding in sides as you go. Arrange in prepared dish, cover and bake 25 minutes. Serve hot.