- 2 bunch turnips, quartered (greens removed and set aside)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP plus 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put quartered turnips in a oven-safe dish and put 2 TBSP olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well. Roast in oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute turnip greens in a pan with 1 TBSP olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until greens are wilted, about 3 minutes.
- When turnips are done, mix with greens and serve immediately.