Watermelon & Blueberry Salad with Feta
Need a salad recipe for your gathering this weekend? Take advantage of everything our roadside stands have to offer, and grab some watermelon, blueberries & feta for this crisp & healthy salad!
- 1 large watermelon, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta (try ours from Nordic Creamery!)
- baby arugula (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped (optional)
- Juice from 1 lime (add more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (add more or less if desired)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, toss together watermelons, blueberries, and feta.
- Mix together dressing and fold into salad.
- Add fresh herbs. Chill in the fridge until ready to eat.