Watermelon Feta Salad
Eastern shore watermelon + Norman’s-grown cucumbers + feta + mint = the perfect summer salad!
- 1/2 large seedless watermelon (or 1 personal watermelon, about 5 cups cubed watermelon)
- 1 slicing cucumber (or 2-3 Kirby cucumbers)
- 3 oz of crumbled feta
- A handful of mint leaves (removed from stems)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of yuzu vinegar (or lime juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your watermelon from the rind and into cubes. Chop your cucumbers into similarly sized pieces.
- Stir together yuzu vinegar, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper to create dressing.
- In a large bowl, pour your dressing on watermelon and cucumber and mix to distribute.
- Top with crumbled feta and mint leaves and serve immediately.