This easy and fun dessert is a must for your summer cookout… Stop by our roadside stands for watermelon, fresh berries and Norman’s honey. This watermelon pizza is sure to be a hit with everyone!
- 1 large round watermelon slice about 1 inch thick, cut from the center of the melon (seedless watermelon is best). Use the rest of the watermelon to make our watermelon & blueberry salad with feta!
- ½ cup ricotta
- ¼ cup cream cheese whipped
- 1 tablespoon Norman’s honey
- Sliced strawberries for topping
- Blueberries for topping
- Blackberries for topping
- Raspberries for topping
- Fresh mint for garnish
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut for topping (or try some Michele’s granola!)
In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, cream cheese and honey together until combined.
Spread the ricotta mixture over the watermelon and cut into 8 equal slices.
Top the slices of watermelon with the berries of your choice!
Sprinkle the shredded coconut, add some mint garnish and serve immediately.